Today your mother went to Babies R' Us to buy so gifts for her school friends. Mother was having a lot of fun looking at baby items but knowing she was ONLY buying items for her school friends. Mother took her time looking down each aisle, noting everything she wanted but couldn't buy. Then my eyes beheld something I just had to buy. This wasn't a want, it was a need. And the moment I saw it I knew that my babies needed it. I beheld the cutest onsies I have ever seen. On the tummy it read, "My Twin Did It!" and there was an arrow pointing in both directions. So in the end... you babies bot your first purchase today.
I went home and draped the outfits over Dad's computer. There was a hand written note attached that said, "Today Mommy bought us our first matching outfits!! She can tell from the last ultrasound that we are going to be good friends.... We can't wait to meet you. Love the Twins"
I went home and draped the outfits over Dad's computer. There was a hand written note attached that said, "Today Mommy bought us our first matching outfits!! She can tell from the last ultrasound that we are going to be good friends.... We can't wait to meet you. Love the Twins"

No comments:
Post a Comment