The doctor and I talked and then he brought the ultra-sound machine in. It was like heaven seeing you both on the screen and seeing your little hearts beat so fast. I then asked the Doctor if we could possibly see your sexes. And he said he would try.
As the Doctor was playing around and trying to find your bottoms, I was talking and talking about all of my girl dreams. I told him about the baby girl blankets I had make and having 2 baby girl dreams. As I continued on with my own conversation Dr. Rosburge then exclaimed, "Well, dreams aren't always true because I see a penis!"
I sat up and and looked at the screen asking were the little penis was. And low and behold.... we have a son. It was a shock. But the more I thought about it the more excited I became. A son!
As I continued thinking about a little boy to dress and play with, Doctor was already at the bottom of baby # 2. Baby number 2 wasn't as cooperative and wouldn't let the doctor get the right look. In the end we didn't see any boy parts and the Doctor was 80% sure it was a girl.
So one of you are a boy and the other is a girl (80% chance). Daddy and I are so excited for one of each. We can't wait until you both arrive.
As of now. Baby A is our GIRL and Baby B is our BOY!!


No comments:
Post a Comment