Yet, I really wanted candy so I grabbed Savannah, a bag, and visited a couple of cars. Savannah, you really liked trunk-or-treating. And everyone loved your cute little outfit.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Party
On Friday teh 29th you both put on your Halloween customs and went to your first Trunk-Or-Treat ever. Micah was a pumpkin. Savannah was a flower. Mommy and Aunt Becky were matching witches. All of your cousins came dressed up in awesome customs as well. There was a custom contest and dinner. You both should have won, but you were to busy drinking milk that I never entered you. Then by the time everyone went Trunk-Or-Treating, you were both asleep.
Yet, I really wanted candy so I grabbed Savannah, a bag, and visited a couple of cars. Savannah, you really liked trunk-or-treating. And everyone loved your cute little outfit.




Yet, I really wanted candy so I grabbed Savannah, a bag, and visited a couple of cars. Savannah, you really liked trunk-or-treating. And everyone loved your cute little outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment