Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back together

On March 7 after almost 2 weeks of sleeping apart... you were both put back in your crib together. It had been a long time since you had been crib buddies and I was excited to see what would happen. Well, I put you both down for your 9:00 nap. When I came in 30 minutes later Savannah was wide awake and you were right next to Micah, holding his hand. Well, it would be more ture to say you were playing with his hand. It was so sweet.

You both went down for another nap around 1:00 and you wouldn't stop talking. Micah would say, "Da Da Da Da." Savannah would respond, "Ba Ba Ma Ma." And this conversation continued for almost 3 minutes untill you both fell asleep.

Then you both went down at 7:30p.m. When I went to get you in the morning you were laying side by side. During the night Savannah had rolled over to Micah and you guys were touching side by side.

I think all of this means that you really do love eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment