While Grandma and Grandpa Maughan were here we visited Kaden's resting spot in Adam-Ondi-Aham. This was the first time we have all been there as a family. It was a sweet feeling being there together as a family. Leif and I planted a flower next to Kaden's rock. We wanted to give him something before we left the state.
Right after Leif planted the flower it started to rain, and showered for a short 2-3 minutes. I believe that this was God's way of acknowledging our flower and giving it some rain to help the roots start growing. I believe that Kaden knew his earthly family was there.
After the flower was planted we took some family pictures by Kaden's resting spot. The pictures taken are now my favorite because it has all 5 of us. I believe Kaden was with us during this picture. I know Kaden is aware of us. I know Kaden will be with our family in the next life. I know he is your older brother and that he loves you both. There was such a peaceful feeling sitting next to his resting spot. I love my 3 children.
While at Kaden's site a very special moment happened. I was holding sweet Savannah and whispered in her ear, "Say... I love Kaden."
In her sweet little voice Savannah said, "I wuve Aven".
I then whispered in her ear, "Say... I love my brother."
He soft baby voice replayed, "I wuve by verer."
She knew she was talking about her big brother. I felt her love for Kaden. I felt the spirit. I felt Kaden's love. I love my 3 children.
***************************************************************************************
Before the big graduation day, you got to play with your Grandparents and do lots of activities. On Tuesday we celebrated yours and my birthday. Grandma brought up a suitcase full of pressents for you both. Each of you got lots and lots of clothes, sunglasses and a suffed bee. On Wednesday we went visit your sweet brother Kaden, and had a great exsperience there. On Thursday you both went to your first petting farm. Micah, you LOVED feeding the baby goats. You got a big smile on your face after touching each animal. You have turned into such a boy, and now love animals, trucks, balls, and trains. Savannah you liked looking at the animal, but not touching. You would get nervious and want to cuddle with Mommy every time an amimal got clost. You are turning into such a girl and now love dolls, blankets, and cuddles. We had a fun day at the farm and ended our day eating dinner. On Friday we all went swimming. Micah you love to swim!! You are so cute when you try to swim. You flap your arms and kick your lets so hard. You get yourself so wet along with whoever is holding you. Whenever you swim all eyes turn towards you. It is the cutest thing ever. Then on Saturday you Daddy become Dr. Daddy Kanooth. I know you are both so proud of him. You both wanted to come to the graduation but no kids were aloud. So we left you with a neighbor and them picked you both up and went out for a graduation dinner. It was a great week. Your grandparents enjoyed spending so much time with you both.

No comments:
Post a Comment