I had an appointment today and both of you were measured and are reported that you are both doing fine. Our little girl is almost 3 pounds and measuring 31 weeks!!! (I am only 29 weeks). Our little boy is 2.6 pounds and measuring 28 weeks. He was squished up just like a basketball in a corner. Yet, doctor says that you are both growing at a fine rate and not to worry about the difference in your measurements.
I love seeing both of you on the ultrasound. You both have such dominate personalities. It is the best feeling ever to watch you both more around (in what little space you have). I honestly can't believe that we are 29 weeks! I truly thought by this point I would be on bed rest and in pain. But I am still walking around and being social. The Lord has really blessed us all. There are so many different people praying for us all. And prayers work. Today I read a letter from Aunt Josett. She is currently in Jerusalem and she said that she prayed for us at the wailing wall. It is no wonder that you are both doing so well. We love you.
Baby A is our little girl. I love your little profile. 
Baby B is our little boy. Look how your knees and arms are so close to your head.

No comments:
Post a Comment