Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bed Rest

I forgot to tell you babies that your mother is now on bed rest. Well, Dr. Rosburg is a great doctor and does what I want. I asked that he write me a note making April 16th my last day of teaching. It was really hard to say good buy to my student, knowing that I might never return to teaching. My first 2 days home from teaching, I continued to check my e-mail and worry about my students. Now I am content staying home each day and letting you little ones grow. The great thing about teaching is I do get paid!!! Funny that I get paid to be lazy.

But I am so thankful that I do get this time off. I have been doing a lot of reading, resting, reading, resting, cleaning and of course getting ready for the 2 of you to come. I get tired very easily. Therefore, I plan one main thing to do each day (store, cooking, outing, or craft) and that one thing truly makes my day. I get tired so easily, my belly is tight all the time, and I feel constant pressure on my abdomen.

Yet, it will all be worth it in the long run. We can't wait for your arrival. Leif still kisses my belly each night and wishes you both good-night. I know when you both wake up in the morning and tell you "good morning". It really has been an experience having you both moving around in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment