I had Micah and Savannah both in a swing together rocking. Savannah woke up and was looking all around. I thought she looked uncomfortable with Micah taking up half the space. So I picked her up and as soon as I did she started to cry. I placed her back down next to her brother and her crying stopped. I guess she really liked cuddling and swinging with brother.
Micah doesn't cry yet, just whines. Well, the other night after 2:00 am I him crying bloody murder. I have never heard him cry so loud so I went in to check out the situation. Well, Micah had pulled his stocking hat down over his face. The hat covered his whole face and all I could see was his little neck. When I uncovered his face his eyes were the biggest I have ever seen them.
When ever I do something that a baby doesn't like, you put your hand out as if telling me to stop. Well, I had just turned the fan on and Micah didn't like the extra wind. So Micah put his hand out as if telling the fan to stop. It was so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment