Friday, July 9, 2010

Father's Day

Grandma and Grandpa Kanooth came into town Sunday afternoon to visit you both. We picked them up for the airport and headed right to the NICU. You both are taking oral feedings, and we got there right before feeding times. I was feeling so crappy that I sat in the corner because I didn't want to get you sick. This led to Daddy getting and giving all the attention. Daddy started feeding Micah and then the nurse just placed Savannah in his other arm. This was Daddy's first time holding both of you at once I know Leif liked holding both babies, because I asked him if he was ready to go and he replied, "5 more minutes." It was so cute watching him hold bothof you. And it was a great Father's Day gift from you both. Love and Attention is the best gift ever.



Happy Father's Day Leif, you are truly a wonderful Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment