Today is Micah's special day. I just have to say that I love Micah. You are now learning how to smile and talk. You cuddle with Mommy and love sleeping with me. You have the sweetest little personality and I love you so much. We have had a lot of fun together.
Monday, October 4, 2010
I love Micah
A young boy from our home ward asked me what baby I like better. I replied that by telling him that you both took turns. One day Micah is my favorite and the next day Savannah is my favorite. Therefor each day I take turns giving my favorite baby some special love and attention. I am sure that one day you will both figure this out and I will be in trouble.
Today is Micah's special day. I just have to say that I love Micah. You are now learning how to smile and talk. You cuddle with Mommy and love sleeping with me. You have the sweetest little personality and I love you so much. We have had a lot of fun together.




Today is Micah's special day. I just have to say that I love Micah. You are now learning how to smile and talk. You cuddle with Mommy and love sleeping with me. You have the sweetest little personality and I love you so much. We have had a lot of fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment