Grandpa Maughan claimed that he taught you both how to smile and how to gain weight. Grandma Maughan claimed that you both learned how to laugh from her. I let them both think what they wanted... but deep down I know you learned everything from your mother!!
Grandpa loved holding the both of you when he played on the computer. Grandma would talk to you and tickle your bellies. At night time both Grandma and Grandpa would help me get you ready for bed. Grandpa Maughan normally gave you both a bath while Grandma and I put on your PJ's, feed you, and read you a story.
Your last day there was Sunday October 25th. We all went to church and then Grandma cooked us a really nice meal. For the rest of the day neither of you were put down as Grandma & Grandpa realized that you would be leaving. Your Grand partens love you both so much. They let you know that through words and actions. It was sad to say good-buy and leave.

No comments:
Post a Comment