Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BATH AND READING

Feb 9th was a big day in our home because.... you both can now take a bath sitting up!!!! This is a huge deal, because it means Daddy and I only have to give one bath instead of two!! Bath time used to take 10 minute per baby. Now that you share the tub and goes by so much faster. And you both love it!! Micah, you always have to be holding something in your hands. And Savannah you love to splash around. It is so so so cute watching you both.





At our last doctors appointment we were given a free book. Mommy picked out the book and then we went home to read it. I sat you both on your chair and gave you the book. For a little bit you were both sharing!!! It was so sweet. As I ran to get my camera, you both started to cry. So these pictures are because Mommy helped you share.


I really do have a cutest babies in the world. And I love you both so much. I love being your mother. I love taking you in public and showing you off. I love talking to strangers about you. I love watching to enteract with eachother and with me. I love it when you reach out for me and want me to hold you. I love feeding you and watching you smile. I love everything about you two. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment