Valentines Day 2011 was also "Match Day" for Daddy. We found out that morning that Daddy didn't math into the field of orthopedics. Therefore Daddy was on the computer most of the morning trying to find on opening. It was a hard day for Daddy, but both of you were so helpful to him. Whenever he needed a hug, smile, or cuddle he would come upstairs and grab one of you. You both were just what he needed. You both were someone to love on.
For Valentines I wanted to tell you that I love you both so so so much. I am so blessed to be your mother, and to have you in my life. You two really are miracle babies and I thank Heavenly Father every day. He blessed me with the two most wonderful babies. And I thank him every night for the joy you bring into our lives.
I love everything about you both. I love holding you. I love feeding you. I love watching you play together. I love hearing your laugh. I love seeing your smiles. I love watching to bounce. I love your little cries. I love your cuddles. I love seeing you sleep. I love you both so much and don't know what I did to deserve such beautiful children.
Happy Valentines Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment