April 13, 2011
Dear Savannah,
I want you to know that I love you. You are my little girl and I am so blessed to be your mother. When you were smaller you loved to be active. You didn't liked to be cuddled, you wanted to look around and explore. But now you love cuddles. You always want to be held, and only by Mommy (or Daddy)! You won't go to anyone else. It's funny because you will smile at strangers, but you won't let anyone else hold you! You are a pure Mommy's girl. And I kind of like it. Because I really do love holding you and having you place your little arms around me.
Savannah, you and your brother are miracle babies. There were many people praying for you daily. I prayed for you to come into our family and then prayed every night that you would make it into the world safely. I know you were supposed to come into our family. You are full of life. You have such a sweet spirit. You have a spunky personality. Your smile is contagious. You make Daddy and I so happy. I love you very much and look forward to our many memories together. It will be so much fun having girl nights, and girl talks. I am so happy that you are my daughter.
Love you Mother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment