Monday, April 4, 2011

Stat at home Daddy

A lot has happened in our family over the past couple of weeks. The biggest news is that our famliy will be moving to Largo, Flordia!! Your father will be starting his residency in internal medician at Largo Medical Center. We never thougth we would live that far from home, but we also never thought Daddy would be doing internal medician. The "Match" has made us realize that God knows what is best for our family. I am sure we are all going to love Largo (including the 2 of you) but it is going to be a big change for our family.

The month of April is your fathers vacation month. I wish we were going on a vacation but instead I am going to subsitute teach so we can make money for our move. This means that Leif is going to be the stay-at-home Daddy while I go to work every day. I was really worried at first that Leif would have a hard time staying home with you both but on the first day Daddy stayed home with you both, he said, "Our babies are so good, so it was easy." I glad you were both so good for Daddy, because now I can sub almost every day. Most days when I come home your father will give me a full account of your day. Most days you all eat, watch baby einstein, sleep, and play. Daddy loves playing with you both and you both love him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment