When we do take you outdoors there are 3 main outings that we do.
#1 You both love the swings. Daddy pushes you really high and you are smiles the whole time. It doesn't matter if you share a swing or get your own, you both smile ear to ear.
#2 You both love going for walks. Sometimes you go for walks in the stroller and sometime we borrow a wagon. Either way both of you love it. Normally I will put you in the stroller and stroll down to the library. I will then let you each pick out a children's books or video (well I pick it out for you). We also stroll to QT were Mommy will get a smoothie, and we all get to drink it! Wagon rides are normally taken around the town homes. Many times our friends will join in on the ride. You both love your rides.

#3 You both love lounging in the grass. When the weather is nice I will lay out a blanket with toys and place you on it. You both love to lay on your bellies and feel the grass underneath you. Mommy ties to read next to you but normally we all just play together.

No comments:
Post a Comment