So here goes an update as of July 16th, 2011.
Savannah Jeanne Kanooth you are so kind and thoughtful. You love your Mommy & Daddy so much. Whenever Daddy comes home you will reach out your arms for him. After he holds you for a while, you will then reach back for Mommy. You will then stay with Mommy for a while and reach for Daddy again. This little games goes on-and-on until we put you down. Daddy and I have talked about it and think it is your way of saying that you love us both equally.
Savannah you love to cuddle. When you are in a cuddle mood, I place you on my belly. You wrap your feet around my wast and place your head on my chest. And then you stay there and let Mommy rub your back. You love cuddle time at night and when you are tired. Some nights you will cry and we take you into our crib. You will lay in between Daddy and I and take turns cuddling with each of us. You are so cute at sharing your time between parents.
Savannah you are a flirt. You love to look at yourself in the mirror and love to get your hair down. I will place you in front of the mirror as I do your hair and you just smile at yourself. After your hair is in a pig-tail with a bow, you smile so big at your reflection and sometimes giggle. Strangers will notice your cute smile and talk to you. You smile at all strangers and wave your arms. BUT as soon as they try to touch your hands you reach for Mommy. ( I guess that is a good thing)
Savannah you are the cutest eater. You LOVE your yogurt, peas, bread, and puff. But when you are full OR don't want anymore food... you shut your lips, and shake your head no. It is great, because I always know when you are done. You also enjoy playing with food but in a funny way. You dip your fingers in the liquid food and then suck your fingers. You will also pull apart the already small bread into smaller pieces to eat them. And you love love love your Pedisure. Your arms will flare and you will start to bounce every time I bring our the Pedisure bottle.
Savannah you are the boss. I don't know how you do it, but Micah has become your little shadow. You will say some baby talk and then craw into another room, and right behind you comes Micah. If for some reason he doesn't follow you... you will craw back, say more baby talk and wait for him to follow you. You also want every toy that Micah has, and you will normally take his toys from him (although he is now starting to take them back). You therefore have stated to love playing with Micah toy cars. But you play with them so differently. You will put the car to your ear and pretend it is a phone.... and start talking with it on your ear. Micah and you play so well together. I know you love your brother very much.
Savannah you are sweet, sweet, sweet. You love to bring your pink blanket around with you everywhere. You love to talk on Mommy's phone. You love to read books with Mommy and turn every page forwards and backwards. You love your primary music that Mommy plays for you. You say Mommy and Daddy to the right people. You make your parents so happy, and we love you so so much. You are now are sweet Savannah.
Micah Maughan Kanooth you are sweet, sweet, sweet. I love your laugh. I love your smile. I love how you love to be thrown in the air. I love it when you are tired and will cuddle with Mommy. I love how you love your trucks and cars. I love to Micah Maughan.
One of the things I love the most about you is that you can entertain yourself so easily.... all you need is a ball or truck!! You will pick up a ball, throw it, crawl to it, pick it up again, throw it, crawl to it and continue this routine for a whole one hour. You also love your cars and trucks. When you find a truck/car you will stroll it all over the house. You crawl with the truck under one hand, find an empty spot in the room, roll the car back and forth and then crawl to another spot in the room with your truck in rolling right along with you. You are such a boy... we love it!
Micah you have turned into an awesome eater. You will try everything that I give you and if you don't like it... you just throw it off your tray. Recently you have started to eat sun-flower seeds and raisins. And you love to feed yourself! But your most favorite thing is cereal. You will grab a handful of Cheerios and try to eat them out of your hand... by the time I open your little fist the Cheerios are all mushy! You also love to drink out of Mommy's water bottles and cups. And you always get water all over. All-in-all you are a pretty messy eater!
You have the cutest laugh ever. It makes me want to laugh every time I hear it. And you laugh so easil. You are a very happy baby. Things that make you laugh might be; Savannah following you, Mommy dancing, being thrown in the air, looking out the window, going swimming, taking a bath, having a ball thrown at you, and lots more. When you laugh you little teeth stick out and your smile widens. You somehow wrinkle your nose and just look so cute.
Micah, you are sweet, sweet, sweet. You never cry and you never complain. I know if you DO cry that something is really wrong! But onece Mommy picks you up you are all-happy again. Mommy loves to cuddle with you, but you only want to cuddle if you are in a towell or very tired. So I take ever opportunity I can get. You make Mommy and Daddy so happy. You really are an easy baby to raise, because you are such a peacemaker with such an easy going personaliy. We are so thankful that you came into our family. We love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment