Your Daddy's hours seem to be getting longer at the hospital. And it feels like he is working more days in a roll. I love it when he gets a day off, but he is normally so tired and wants to rest or take it easy. He leaves before you both wake up and comes home when you are already in bed. He therefore doesn't get to see eithor of you until he has a day off (or you wake up at night). When Daddy comes home I tell him all about our day. But talking isn't the same as seeing, so I have been taking video for Daddy to see.
I have been staying home with you both and enjoy it most of the time. Micah & Savannah you both give me so much joy. I love your smiles, laughs, cuddles and hugs. I am thankful for the opportunity to stay home and teach you, but do fine it challenging. I am not going to lie, it is hard work picking up after you, feeding you, changing you, and making sure you don't hurt eachother. I get board a lot of the times. But it is times like these videos that I smile and love my job. Enjoy watching!
I love my dancing babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment