Mommy dove with you in the car and got to hear you both playing with eachother for the whole 24 hours of driving. There was this one time in the car where I heard Micah start to laugh. I looked back and saw Savannah with her blanket over her face. Savannah then pulled the blanket down and made noises. Micah laughed. Savannah put the blanket up again and pulled it down. Micah laughed again. You were playing pic-a-bo with eachother. This is when I became very thankful that I had twins who have learned to entertain eachother.
Then you both got to help Mom and Dad un-pack our things and set up our new home. You both had a very hard ajustment to Florida. I believe you took it harder then both your parents. Both of you became very clingy and cried easily. You both didn't like to be left alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment