Dear Child,
You have been wanted for a very long time now. You have been prayed for and fasted for. Your parents have been tried and have shown great faith. We are sooooo excited to be able to start our family.
I am sure you know about your sweet brother Kaden. He passed away in your mother tummy and no doctor could tell us why. After your brother was born and buried in January of 2009, we waited until his due date until trying for you. We thought that getting pregnant would be easy like it was the first time. But God knows us better then we know ourselves and he gave us another trial right after our first one.
We tried to get pregnant for 6 months and then realized that we needed some outside help. Your Grandpa Maughan was a big help. He guided us along the way and helped us realize that I wasn't ovulating.
We then went to the doctor and tried to get more help. After some testing and bills, I was given a medicine to help me ovulate.
And it worked! November 15th, 2009 we found our we are expecting. Leif and I are so excited and can't wait for you to come into our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment