Friday, November 20, 2009

I am scared

Today is November 19, 2009, and I have to vent. I am so scared that I might lose you. I did a Paliates class yesterday and then found a little blood on the toilet paper, while in the bathroom. I was nervous. But it was just a little blood. Today at school I wiped and found a little more blood. I know people say that it is normal to spot, but I am scared. In fact, I called that doctor and made my first appointment for Monday the 23rd. I pray everything is fine.

Your father gave me the sweetest Priesthood Blessing last Sunday. I so bad wanted him to bless me that this pregnancy would go perfect and everything would work out perfect! But, my sweet husband started the blessing with the words, "If it be Gods will." And that is what I know. If it is the Lords will everything will work out.

As for now I regret running a race last Saturday and doing Paliates yesterday. From now on, I am going to take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment