Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just found out we are PREGNANT!!!!

Today is November 15, 2009 and we just found our that we are pregnant with you. You are due on July 17th, 2010 and we are so excited to have you become part of our family. Welcome into our world. So, dear child this is your blog. This is were Leif and I will write about you and write to you . Hopefully this blog will become something you value in your future. As of now you are only 2 week old, but we love you. We can't wait to meet you.
****************************************************

Sunday November 15th I woke up at 6:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. I couldn't go back to sleep for two main reasons; I wasn't tired anymore, and I knew today was going to be the day that I would take a pregnancy test.
So that is just what I did. I quietly exited the bedroom where your father was left sleeping and headed into the bathroom. After just a few seconds 2 pink lines slowly became clear on the pregnancy test. "We are pregnant!" I was so excited, I was so happy, I wanted to scream. But instead of screaming, I went into the office and wrote your father a note for him to see when he went into the bathroom. After placing the note next to the positive test, I went downstairs and read my scriptures on the couch. 1 hour pass, and Leif was still sleeping! My anxiety was too overwhelming so I climbed the stairs to awake the soon to be father. Leif rolled over from his slumber as I told him he needed to go into the bathroom.
I believe Leif already knew what was going on, but he was kind enough to humor me. After what felt like 5 minutes in the bathroom, Leif finally came out. He then preceded to give me my congratulations kiss and hug and told me how excited he was. We are having a baby! We are pregnant! We have waiting for this day for a very long time.
Congratulations to us!!!!!!
This is the note I left in the bathroom for Leif.

We were so happy the day we found out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment