Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Twins!!!!!!!!!


Today was my first doctors appointment. The appointment was really just to take an official pregnancy test. Yet, it turned into a really LONG appointment. My neighbor Alisha Bangert happened to be the medical assistant on call, so she made it really personable. Alisha gave me tons of prenatal along with an H1N1 shot. She already knew my worries and had the doctor come in and see me. I was really worried that Dr. Rosburge would be upset with me for taking the clomide, but he was all congrats. He said he was worried when I didn't come back in, and had been wondering about me. He ended up telling me to get an ultrasound due to my spotting.

So, I gave Alisha a big hug and heading to my ultrasound. The tec was very nice, and listened to all my silly stories. As the ultrasound was in progress I kept asking her, "Do you see my baby? Is there a heart beat?". And you won't believe what we saw. TWINS!!!! Two healthy, heart-beating twins. As soon as I saw the 2 little beans, I started to cry. I can't believe it! I so needed to see the little heart beats. And what better then 2! I am so thankful the Lord entrust me with 2 little babies. I know he is aware of me and my trials. This second baby will never take the place of the one we lost, but was a blessing. The Lord watches out for us. I am so thankful for my little beans.

This is Leif and I celebrating our twins with Ice-Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment