Saturday, April 3, 2010

24 week appointment

Hi babies,

On March 29th, 2010 I had your 24 week appointment. I can't believe that you both are 24 weeks along. You are both getting so big, along with my belly. I have now gained 20 pounds! I need to gain 4 more pounds and I will be heavier then your father. But all the books say from here on out Mothers should gain one pound per week!!

Well, I am sure you are more interested in your appointment. First I meet with Dr. Rosburge and we got to listen to both your heartbeats. The girl's heartbeat was 150 and the boys was 160. Normal heartbeats are inbetween 120-180, so both of you are doing great. I did ask why the boy's is so much higher and the answer was personalities. That means you are both already growing into your little personalities. And the boy is just going to be a little more active. In fact, our sweet girl kicks so nicely against my stomach. But our boy liked to do flips inside my belly. You little butt or head is always pocking on my belly. Daddy loves it when you do this. Daddy rubs my belly when you are being active and says, "way to go little man". Dad alredy has high hope for you being a wrestler.

No comments:

Post a Comment