Mommy just went in and had her 22 week appointment. At the paleontologist both of you were measured again. Currently I am 22 weeks and our girl is measuring at 23 weeks!! You little one are going so well and the doctor said you must be eating well.
But out little man is only measuring at 21 1/2 weeks, and your leg/arms are shorter then they should be. But doctor says it is normal for the boys to be a little smaller then the girls. He also said that you must be letting your sister eat all of the food!! Yet, I was told not to worry about because everything else looks normal, and in fact, your heart is very strong.
I sure love seeing both of your hearts beating on the ultrasound machine. I also love you see you moving around in my tiny uterus. I am glad that you both are getting along so well.
Here are some of your 22 week pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment