Wednesday, April 21, 2010

26 Week Appointment

Babies,
I got to see you on an ultrasound again today. And today you were both so active and cute. First we went to the palaeontologist. He measured both of you.
Our girl is growing great. She is measuring at 27 weeks. The funny part of the measurement was when the doctor was trying to measure your feet. You kept kicking and wouldn't stand still. We then saw that you were kicking your brother in the hear!!!
Our boy is still measuring a little small. Your arms and legs are about 25 weeks along, but your head and abdomen are right where they are supposed to be. In the ultrasound your little legs were all curled up to you nose. I use to think that you were taking all the room, because I felt you the most. Now I see that your sister is the one hogging all the space.
After our appointment with the palaeontologist. We 3 then went over to visit Dr. Rosburg. He let me hear your heart beats and you were both about the same this time. He said that everything is going great. So keep growing my little ones. I can't wait to see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment