My most favorite part of the day is getting the you both ready for bed. Each night I get you both naked and you get a bath in the sink. When Daddy is in town we do a real bath in the tub. You both LOVE baths and I love watching your little arms and legs move around in the water. After baths we get into P.J's and I read you both a church story. Savannah loves looking at the colors on the pages and watching the pages turn. Micah falls asleep most of the time. After story time, one of you says a prayer. Well, Mommy will say it from your point of view. During prayer time, both of you are quite and I honestly believe you realize that we are talking to Heavenly Father. After prayers I rock you both a little and then lay you down together in your crib. While in your crib you either watch each other or watch the little mobile.
While Daddy was in town, he helped me with our bad time routine. It was so nice having he here to help me, and I know your both enjoyed it too.


Leif washing little Savannah in the sink.


Rachel washing Micah in the sink.
No comments:
Post a Comment