Friday, September 17, 2010

Micah has a cold

September 16th Micah woke up with a running nose and watery eyes. Grandma and Mommy had plans to go shopping and eat lunch with Aunt Kelly and Taraka. But we had to cancel our plans and stay home with sick little Micah.
So today was Micah's day. I held Micah most the day. When I put you down, you cried. You kept looking up at me with these little eyes as if to say, "Make me feel better." I hated seeing you having a hard time breathing. It really does hurt a mother to see her child sick.
That night you were still sick and I didn't know what else to do besides hold you and squidgy out your nose. We went to be around 9:00 p.m and I let you sleep on my stomach the whole night. You woke me up 3 times in the night because you were so plugged up, you couldn't breath. It was so sad for the both of us.

Oh, Savannah had to sleep on the floor because I didn't want her to get sick. That mean it was the first night you two didn't sleep next to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment