* Decided that cuddling with Mommy isn't fun anymore. Instead you want to hold your head up and look around. When Mommy tries to cuddle with you, you lift you head and look at me as if saying, "talking is funner then cuddles."
* Decided that you don't want to take a bottle anymore. Every time I try to give you one, you gag and spit everything up. This means I now have to give you all your vitamins from an eye dropper.
* You LOVE standing, and you LOVE talking. When ever I (or anyone) holds you, you fuss and fuss until we change your position so you are sitting or standing up. Then you hold up your head and look at me. You then open your mouth as if you are trying to talk. But it is so so cute.
* You have realized that you do not like bows on your head. Whenever I put a bow on your head, you will fake cry. As soon as I take the bow off, you stop. But if I put a bow on your head when you are sleeping, it stays on! (Mommy is tricky).
* You don't take your Binky anymore. One day you just stopped liking it. You now suck on you hand or wrist.
* You love to be talked to. Whenever Grandma is in the kitchen, she will put you in your bouncer and place the bouncer on the counter. She will then talk with you as she is cooking dinner. But whenever Grandma has to leave the room, you cry!!

No comments:
Post a Comment