I can't believe how big you guys are getting. Before we came to Spokane you were both just barely holding up your heads and looking around. NOW... You were both just stating to recognize Mommy's voice and face. You were both still sleeping most of the day, and not the night. And you were both only drinking every 3 hours.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Growing so big
You both LOVE looking out the window, looking at adults faces, looking at ceiling fans, or just plain looking at anything moving. You both are holding up your heads all the time. In face Savannah's nick name is boggle-head!! Every time I try to cuddle with Savannah, you just lift up your head to look around at the world. When ever I walk into a room and say something, both of you look at me. I love that you recognize my voice and try to communicate with your eyes. Night time is also getting a lot better. Savannah is staying asleep between 5-7 hours and Micah is staying asleep between 3-5 hours. If I want you both to stay asleep longer, I will feed you formula before bedtime. In fact you both are now taking formula 2 or 3 times a day, and drinking 3 oz each feeding. I just can't believe how fast you have both grown.
I can't believe how big you guys are getting. Before we came to Spokane you were both just barely holding up your heads and looking around. NOW... You were both just stating to recognize Mommy's voice and face. You were both still sleeping most of the day, and not the night. And you were both only drinking every 3 hours.





I can't believe how big you guys are getting. Before we came to Spokane you were both just barely holding up your heads and looking around. NOW... You were both just stating to recognize Mommy's voice and face. You were both still sleeping most of the day, and not the night. And you were both only drinking every 3 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment