Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Back home in Kansas City

One of the first things I have tried to do upon returning to Kansas City, was put you both on a schedule. But neither of you wanted to do that. You have both had so much fun on vacation and you both have been held constintly for the last 6 months. It is so hard to make you realize that it is back to just you and mommy. I would hear one of you cry and realize that Grandma wasn't here to help anymore. I was not use to changing 2 diaper, feeding 2 mouths, washing 2 bodies, and rocking 2 babies.

So here are the reasons why I can't get you both on the same schedule. Micah takes cat-naps throughout the day and Savannah will take two LONG naps one in the morning and one in the afternoon (3 hours long). Savannah loves solid food and Micah gets frustrated when he sees a spoon. Savannah wants to drink every 3 hours and Micah could eat every 30 minutes if I let you. You are both NEVER asleep at the same time!! So Mommy never get to take a nap during the day! But then I do enjoy my one-on-one time with each of you.

All-in-all it is nice being back in Kansas City and being together as a family. My most favorite time of the day is when Daddy comes home from work. He normally comes home between 5-7 o'clock and is ready to paly with both of you. We eat dinner together, play with you both and then it's bedtime. Leif will always help me bath you, change you, feed and then put you both down for bed. This is my favorite part of the day and I think it is yours tool.

our little family
the babies playing on Daddy Mommy and Savannah
Daddy and Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment