Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day Care at the YMCA

Mommy has FINALLY stated to work-out again. The YMCA has a child watch and I took you both for your first time on Monday (Dec 6, 2010). While I worked out.... Savannah slept the whole time and Micah smiled, played, and talked to the babysitters. Everyone at the daycare were talking about what good babies you were. Then on Tuesday I tried again. This time I did a Yago class. During the middle of the class the overhead speaker goes on and says, "Will Rachel Kanooth please come to child watch." I ran down the stairs thinking something horrible had happened. What I found was Micah happily swinging in a chair and Savannah screaming at the top of her lungs. I took Savannah from the sitter and she stopped crying!!! (Little Mommy's girl)

The very next day I decided to try daycare again. And the exact same thing happened. "Will Rachel Kanooth please come to child watch." Micah was sitting happily on someones lap and Savannah was as red as an apple. The babysitter said Savannah had been crying for 30 minutes straight. But she stopped as soon as I held her!! (Little monster.)

I can't believe I was brave enough to go back... but I really need to work out. So the following day I went at 5:00 at night, thinking it might make a difference. No! Savannah thinks that she has to cry each time Mommy wants to work out. And she thinks she needs to cry for an extended amount of time. (Silly girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment