Savannah didn't take a nap the whole Thanksgiving day. You were so tired and you kept rubbing your eyes, but you never took a nap. The 2 times I laid you down for a nap, you cried for 20 minutes!! So I thought that you would just end up sleeping most the night. Well, I was wrong! Every time I went to put you down for the night, you cried and cried. So Mommy ended up sleeping on the couch with you in the standing up position. I think together we both might have slept 4 hours. Savannah, you are just the biggest social bug. You have to SEE what is going on and you always have to be apart of the action. One of Scott's step-sisters just loved you. Her name was Courtney and she held you most the day. You would look for her if she put you down and you laughed with her most the night.
Micah you were the sweetest boy all of Thanksgiving week. You let anyone hold you and you smiled most the day. Scott has an adopted Grandma who has raised kids her whole life. And his Grandma loved you. You had a special connection to her too. On Thanksgiving night, all of us were down watching a movie and you were up in Grandma's room. She had you on the bed and she was talking to you. You were kicking, and talking back. Grandma then told me that the both of you had a wonderful conversation. You told grandma that you really wanted a twin brother, but you are OK with having a twin sister. You are going to help take care of Savannah but you know she will pick on you. Grandma also said that you told her you like to paint-ball and play soccer. I really do think the two of you had a little conversation. All I know is you made her day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment