You both flew home from Spokane on Christmas Day. And this time you were a lot better. Because both of you slept on the plane... but your parents didn't sleep. So the next day was Sunday, and we normally all take Sunday naps. But, Sunday the 26th Mom and Dad kept you up for church so we could ALL take a nap together when we got home.
Right after church Mommy fed Savannah and put her to bed. She fell asleep.
Mommy then fed Micah and put him to bed. He fell asleep.
Daddy and Mommy then went to bed. We almost fell asleep, but Savannah started to cry. We let Savannah cry for 25 minutes but her cry just kept getting louder and louder. Savannah, I knew you couldn't be hungry so I went in and checked on you. As soon as I looked over the crib your eyes got big and you started kicking your legs. So I put you in bed with Mom and Dad. And all you did was blow bubbles with your lips the WHOLE time. You kicked your arms and legs and made funny nosies with your lips. You did this for 45 minutes.... and neither Daddy nor Mommy slept.
What I learned... it is impossible for 4 people all to nap at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment